- Our vision is to see Christians mature in their faith
- To love the Lord their God (Yahweh) with all their heart, their mind and their soul
- To put Him first;
- To make His love known
- To mature in the Word, by the Spirit of God (Yahweh) and to understand our Hebraic Roots in order to continue our mission; and
- Bring in the harvest (Matthew 9:37).
- Our mission is to make men and women disciples of our Lord Jesus Christ (Yahushua Hamashiach)
- To baptise them in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit (Ruach Hakodesh) and to teach them everything that our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ (Yahushua Hamashiach), commanded us to do, using sound doctrine and teachings that are scripture based. (Matthew 28:19)
Our Ministries are based on serving. God (YHWH) designed and called us to make a difference with our lives. This gives our lives great significance and value. We serve out of great gratitude for Jesus (Yahshua) has done for us. We owe Him our lives. We believe everyone should be involved in some way or another, whether it be ushering, sound, driving, teaching the children or sewing. Remember whatever ministry you choose or are allocated to become involved in, it is for GOD!! He requires service excellence! Take note that being involved in a ministry or various ministries does not determine our Salvation, it determines our rewards!! (Revelation 22: 1-21).